31 oct 2013

THE MAN OF MANY FACES (special post Halloween)

Tonight is Halloween and I want to share with you a different post. Although I never liked dressing up, I know that people love to dress up tonight and with this post I want to help those who haven’t found their costumes and those who have it already can make the best out of it. I have a friend who loves everything about terror, fear and every year uses this night to surprise everyone with his costumes and makeup. He has alresdy tried some characters: cook murderer, zombie, freak and the best for me, my favorite villain, the Joker. It will be a great post. I encourage you to collaborate!! Finally I would like to encourage all of you to send me your photos with Halloween costumes for a special post with your photos. You can send your terrifying looks to the blog mail: showroomdegarde@gmail.com. Don’t forget to put your name in the email. It will be a great post. I encourage you to collaborate!!

Esta noche es Halloween y por eso quiero compartir con vosotros un post diferente. Aunque nunca me ha gustado disfrazarme, sé que a la gente le encanta disfrazarse esta noche y quiero que este post os ayude a los que no habéis encontrado disfraz y a los que ya lo tengáis, os pueda servir para completar el vuestro. Tengo un amigo al que le encanta todo lo relacionado con el terror, el miedo y todos los años aprovecha esta noche para sorprender con sus disfraces y maquillajes. Muchos son los personajes que ya ha probado: cocinero asesino, zombi, maniático y el mejor para mí, mi villano favorito, el Joker. Por último os animo a todos a mandarme fotos con vuestros disfraces de Halloween para un post especial con vuestras fotos. Podéis mandar vuestros terroríficos looks al mail del blog: showroomdegarde@gmail.com . No olvidéis poner vuestro nombre en el correo. Será un post genial. Animaros a colaborar!!

6 comentarios:

  1. Feliz halloween.
    Un abrazo fuerte.
    XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

    ResponderEliminar
  2. haha! funny post! I liked it! Happy Halloween! :*

    http://landing-in-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Unas fotos geniales!!! Feliz Halloween!!!
    Besitos
    conestiloalcubo Blog // Bloglovin'

    ResponderEliminar
  4. haha, the picture are sort of scary! Happy halloween dear! X

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Wow! me ha encantado tu entrada y también tu blog! Me pasaré por aquí con más frecuencia, si bien te parece pasa por el mío y nos seguimos ^^

    Un beso enorme!

    www.ancostblog.com

    ResponderEliminar